Have you ever wondered which iron process to use for your clothes – steam iron or dry iron? Or have you ever been confused thinking “which is the best steam iron or press laundry/shop/store near me?” or which laundry provides the best steam iron services in Hyderabad? Worry no more. We are here to answer all your questions.
Let us first understand the difference between steam iron and dry iron. The names of these irons make it very evident that the former uses steam to iron your clothes while the latter is a dry iron and uses heat to iron your clothes.
Now let us know the advantages of steam iron services over dry iron services:
- Safe to use: Steam iron services are safe to use as they do not come in direct contact with the cloth and its steam which makes the clothes wrinkle free. While Dry iron comes in direct contact with the clothes to heat and press them which can at times cause damage to or burn the clothes if not used properly, especially the delicate fabrics like silk, polyester, etc.
- Professional look to clothes: The steam from the steam iron moistens the fabric and makes it easier to get pressed, not only making them wrinkle free but also giving them a professional look. On the other hand, it can be a tough job to give such a crisp look through a dry iron if not operated properly.
- Easier to remove tough wrinkles: Using a dry iron can be really tough especially when the clothes are highly wrinkled for a long period of time. Ironing such clothes becomes easier with the help of a steam iron because of the process involved in the same.
- Compatible with all fabrics: While both irons are compatible with all types of clothes but many a times the fear of burning them lies in the case of dry iron usage. Steam iron on the other hand keeps you stress free while doing so.
- Time-Efficient: As removing even the toughest wrinkles becomes easier with the help of steam irons, it saves your time and helps you get ready on time especially when running late for your work which is of course not possible with the help of a dry iron.
- Maintains fabric strength: The steam iron does not only iron your clothes effectively but also maintains the strength of your cloth fabric by keeping the fibres in place for a longer period of time.
We at PKC Laundries uses the steam iron process to ensure that your clothes are properly ironed giving you a professional look and making you look amazing and feel good. We provide the best steam iron services in Hyderabad as your clothes, time and money – all are important to us. So, let thoughts like finding “best steam iron laundry near me” vanish and opt for our online laundry service with doorstep pick-up and delivery now.
“You care for your Family,
We care for your fabric”